Allen P. Butler, M.D.
Dr. Butler received his undergraduate degree from Emory University in 1993. He then went on to the Medical College of Georgia, where he obtained his doctorate of medicine in 1998, and subsequently, completed his residency in Otolaryngology in 2003.
Dr. Butler has been in private practice since 2003. Within his practice, he has special interest in general pediatrics, nasal/sinus disorders and sleep apnea. He is married to Dr. Heather D. Butler, a local pediatrician, and they have three children. His outside interests include the Christian faith, his family and medical mission efforts.
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Butler, please contact us today.
Medical College of Georgia
Medical College of Georgia Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
Professional Society Memberships
American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Member
Honors & Awards & Special Interests
- 2003: Otolaryngology Training Examination Award
- 2001: Honorable Mention at Greater Atlanta Otolaryngology Society Resident Research Competition
- 1996-1997: Clinical Mentor Program
- 1996-1997: Physical Diagnosis Course Instructor
- 1992: Member of Phi Sigma, National Biology Honor Society
- 1991-1993: Research Assistant for Dr. Harrison, Dept. of Cardiology, Emory University