PRN Audiologist with Full-Time Potential in Beautiful Northeast GA
Northeast Georgia Otolaryngology, a physician owned ENT practice, is seeking a PRN (3-4 days per week) clinical and dispensing audiologist to join our busy audiology department in Gainesville and Braselton, Georgia. The ideal candidate must be team oriented with a solid background in clinical audiology and current experience dispensing hearing aids. The desired candidate is someone who is mature, self-motivated, outgoing and enjoys working with others.
Our practice is built around a true patient focused approach that includes collaborative efforts with our physicians. We pride ourselves on a positive work environment, great working relationships with physicians and support staff, as well as professional customer-oriented patient care. Our Audiologists are committed to helping individuals in all aspects of Audiology. We currently have five physicians, four audiologists and two audiology support staff members.
Our business model includes a competitive salary based on experience plus a sales-based incentive program. Unfortunately, PRN employment does not include medical insurance, paid time off or retirement benefits. However, the possibility of this position becoming full-time with benefits within the next year does exist.
- Create an exceptional patient journey in all aspects of Audiological care within the practice
- Perform all aspects of Diagnostic Audiology including adult and pediatric hearing evaluations, VENG, ECOG and ABR
- Conduct hearing aid evaluations and assist patients with hearing loss by dispensing hearing aids
- AuD or Masters Degree in Audiology
- Current Georgia Audiology Licensure
- Proficiency with multiple hardware/software platforms required for successful dispensing of advanced hearing instruments
- Superior commitment to excellence in patient care and customer service
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate sound decision-making and judgment skills
- A commitment to integrity, honesty, and respect for both our patients and our internal staff and physicians
Interested audiologists who enjoy being part of a team focused on serving the hearing needs of a diverse community located fifty miles northeast of Atlanta should email resume to Amy Britt at [email protected].