Audiologists: Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you crave a position that can offer a flexible schedule? Do you have excellent communication and leadership skills? If you answered yes to any of these questions, let’s talk!
Northeast Georgia ENT is welcoming an Audiologist to join our award-winning team and become our Director of Audiology. We are genuinely proud of the service we provide to our patients, we truly care for our employees, and are always looking for ways to continuously improve service to both.
As a Northeast Georgia ENT team member, you will have access to:
- Rewarding commission structure, paired with a competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 20 days of accrued paid time off!
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) with employer match
- CME reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule
- Numerous additional benefits!
A day in the life in this role will include:
- Performing leadership functions including scheduling, training, performance management and coaching, while maintaining a positive, safe, and productive work environment.
- Supervising a team of 2 Audiologists and 4 support staff.
- Ensuring profitability through revenue, cost containment, and expense management.
- Collaborating across departments to provide patient-centered wholistic care, appropriate allocation of resources, and continuous improvement of the clinic and staff.
- Delivering comprehensive hearing care to patients of all ages in a team-oriented, patient-focused environment (patient ratio: 80% adult / 20% pediatric).
- Dispensing and fitting hearing aids appropriate for the patient’s needs, paired with proper counseling and follow-up care.
- Doctorate or Master’s-level audiologist; have or be eligible for appropriate licensure in the State of Georgia.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology (CCC-A) preferred.
- Minimum of five years clinical experience in Audiology.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills that allow effective working relationships with a diverse patient, customer, colleague, and vendor population. This includes effective listening, sales and service, and problem-solving skills.
- Prior experience in a clinic supervisorial role preferred.
- Experience in managing and/or interest in learning the business operations of the clinic.
If you are looking to become part of a team in a passionate, energetic, and supportive environment with room for personal and professional growth, we encourage you to APPLY TODAY! We’re excited to meet you!
About the Area:
Gainesville is a prosperous industrial, agricultural and recreational center located along Lake Lanier. With a small-town Southern feel, roughly an hour northeast from Atlanta and a pleasant climate, enjoy both space, the lakeside, and metropolitan action! Meanwhile, nearby Braselton is full of several attractions for you to explore—renovated historic buildings, the outstanding Chateau Elan Winery & Resort, and plenty of outdoor adventures for the family, from art festivals to concerts and beyond. Come join our community!